2016年2月20日星期六

single leg gantry cranes

wall mount jib crane provides material handling solutions in plants that cannot fit a double leg PF Series Gantry due to narrow, confined spaces or crowded machinery.Our single leg crane (also known as a “semi gantry”) maximizes your space utilization. One leg end moves over the floor on wheels, while the other end runs container gantry crane on a wall-mounted I-beam using one of two end truck designs:Top-Running End Truck: The end of the gantry’s I-beam mounts onto an end truck that travels on the top side of an overhead runway beam.

2 条评论:

  1. Hi there would you mind stating which blog platform you're working with? I'm going to start my own blog soon but I'm having a hard time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique. P.S My apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!
    fall protection equipment

    回复删除
  2. Hi! I know this is kinda off topic however , I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa? My site addresses a lot of the same subjects as yours and I think we could greatly benefit from each other. If you might be interested feel free to shoot me an email. I look forward to hearing from you! Terrific blog by the way!
    fall protection equipment

    回复删除